The Island Unplugged Music Festival is a family friendly celebration of art and music taking place in the heart of rural Pelee Island
- Feature quality entertainment by local, regional, national and internationally known musicians.
- Provide an exceptional experience for festival goers.
- Promote family centered activities.
- Partner with community and regional non profit organizations and businesses.
- Choose and promote environmentally friendly methods in all aspects of the production of the festival.
- Deliver quality food services provided by local and regional vendors and organizations.
For more information: www.theislandunplugged.org